Welcome to the Upstep community!
This is a safe space for you to ask questions and get professional advice from our expert podiatrist. Our community discusses the causes and treatment of various podiatric conditions, including plantar fasciitis, flat feet, foot pain, and the use of custom orthotics.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
Your feedback is always welcome, and we strive to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we accommodate open discussion.
To keep our community an enjoyable space, we ask that when you post, you take into account the following:
- Defamatory, offensive, profane, indecent, discriminatory, unlawful, or threatening comments will not be tolerated.
- We do not allow personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse.
- We will delete comments at our discretion and ban any repeat offenders. Content that is deemed fraudulent or misleading will be removed.
- Do not spam, post promotional material, or post links to third-party websites.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community may have different perspectives to yours.
- Our community is a public place. Don't post personal information you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. Refrain from posting any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address, or phone number.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines.
Sometimes that means giving someone a warning; other times, it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely.
If you encounter another community member who violates our guidelines or misbehaves, please contact us immediately.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you agree with the terms and conditions listed above.
If you have a question about a product or service or would like to chat with a customer service representative, please get in touch with us here.