Up To 75% OFF EVERYTHING + FREE shipping

Do I need extra support on my feet if they are hollow?

Asked 2 years ago

Good day, I think I may have high arches because I've been experiencing varying symptoms such as calluses, curling toes (although I'm not sure if this could also be hammertoes), and pain if I'm on my feet for more than an hour. Should I be looking at getting OTC orthotics?

Harper Wilson

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Orthotics have been proven to be a safe and effective way to manage the further progression of symptoms and discomfort arising from having high arches. Over-the-counter orthotics are effective in mild cases of the condition but you may find that custom orthotics provide you with maximum relief in the cases of high arches. Custom orthotics are molded to the shape of your foot to redistribute the weight evening throughout the foot when placed under weight. Upstep can provide the aid to you in all your orthotic needs.

Write an answer...


Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?