How do I get rid of sciatic nerve pain in my foot?
Asked 2 years ago
I occasionally experience sciatic nerve pain on the right side of my hips, but nothing that's unmanageable. However, this time it traveled down to my foot and felt like it was stuck there and not going away. What can I do to release the nerve?
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
There are 5 simple ways or therapies which are good options for people who are experiencing sciatic nerve pain. ( severe or non-severe)
- Exercise: You can perform exercises that are not so painful, For example, core exercises because a stronger spine better protects against pain. Or simply you take longer walks.
- Stretch out : Stretching is good for flexibility and Range of motion
- Ice and Heating pad: Sciatic nerve pain can be relieved quickly with heat and ice therapy. Heat increases blood flow to the painful area, while ice helps to relieve inflammation.
- Refresh your posture: Change your posture after every 20 minutes and using proper posture can help take pressure off your spine and reduce your sciatica pain.
- You can use various anti Inflammatory drugs that may help ease sciatic pain.
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Please follow our Community Guidelines
More From Blog