Up To 75% OFF EVERYTHING + FREE shipping

What doctor should I see for burning feet?

Asked 3 years ago

Do I go to see a podiatrist or a neurologist for the burning sensation in my feet?

Kris Noble

Thursday, December 16, 2021

You should see a podiatrist for burning feet syndrome.

A podiatrist would be a good option, a doctor who diagnoses and treats foot problems. They can give you advice on how to care for your feet and alleviate symptoms.

Janik Sundstrom

Janik Sundstrom

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The best doctor to see in the case of burning feet is a podiatrist, otherwise known as a foot doctor. The podiatrist is best positioned with knowledge and expertise to narrow down the diagnosis of the pain in the feet. The podiatrist may feel the need to consult with a neurologist if a neurological cause is potentially considered. 

Write an answer...


Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?