Up To 75% OFF EVERYTHING + FREE shipping

What kind of insoles do I need if my heels hurt?

Asked 2 years ago

Which insoles will help with heel pain?

Abeera Maham

Sunday, January 16, 2022

"Orthoses" shoe inserts, which support the arch and cushion the heel, are frequently recommended by doctors. The inserts range from inexpensive custom-made versions to basic off-the-shelf supports. Orthotics are well-known for helping heel pain.

Write an answer...


Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?