Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Avoid further harm to your foot by avoiding overworking it.
- Several times a day, apply ice packs to the affected area for about 20 minutes at a time.
- Take a pain reliever.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Metatarsal pads should be used.
- Take into account arch support.
Metatarsalgia can sometimes go away on its own and with home remedies after a few days. If your pain lasts longer than two weeks, or if it's severe and accompanied by swelling or discoloration, make an appointment with your doctor.
Please follow our Community Guidelines